I can write about other things besides reviewing video games… After a lifetime of hiding behind a keyboard and a controller, I’m trying to do more things in reality. This will also be the category I use for posts that talk about mental health struggles and stuff like that. And any other post I can’t fit in another category will go here, too. I like to keep my babblings in a state of organized chaos!
Mental Health Matters
- Hello, World… Again! – My first post on Livid Lightning discussing what caused me to delete my old website, and how I got into babbling on the internet in the first place.
- Critical Warning: Mental Health Meltdown Imminent!! – I had to just let loose and complain about Nova Scoita’s medical system and my medical drama. Feels good to vent about stuff!
- Blogger Blitz – Round 1: Retail Rumble! – A short story about Lightning Farron outselling Indiana Jones.
- Blogger Blitz – Semifinal: Soccer Survival! – A short story about Lightning Farron besting Mega Man in a crazy cross-world soccer match.
- Blogger Blitz – Grand Finale – A short story about Lightning Farron protecting a realm while babysitting an overly emotional princess.
- Blogger Blitz Black Sheep – Round 1: Totalitarian Teatime – A short story about Bowser and Marjolaine teaming up to out-charm Leliana and Mario.
- Charming and Open – My Recurring Villain – I was asked which villain I’d love to have in my everyday life…
- Inkling: Randomizer – Stringing together a list of randomly generated words to create a story.
Travel & Tourist-y Stuff
- Me in ‘Murica – How my trip to northern New Jersey and NYC went down. First time leaving Canada, eh.
- Are Video Games All Artsy? – Video games are art, and here is why I think so.
- Ugh… That Thwomping Writer’s Block… – All writer’s get struck by that annoying block. Here’s how I overcome it.
- Lightning Will Not Leave Me – An emotional article about why exactly Lightning Farron and the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy games mean a lot to me.
- Bowser for Santa! – The King Koopa could easily be the King of Christmas.
- Underrated Ladies! – Highlighting some of the badass fictional female characters out there.
- Embrace Thy Backlog Monster! – The backlog struggle is eternal… might as well embrace it!
- Niko Bellic, My Murderous Merc-For-Hire – If I needed to hire a mercenary for reasons, Niko from GTA IV would be my best choice.
- Taj the Genie, My Most Memorable NPC – Why Diddy Kong Racing’s blue genie buddy is the NPC I can’t forget.
- Pete’s Corner Episode 10 feat. LightningEllen (Me!!) – My first podcast appearance!!